Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Okay . . . The Pictures have been uploaded

It seems everytime I want to sit down to blog I don't have my pictures off of my camera onto the computer to add them. I am only 2 1/2 weeks away from bringing number four into this world, Lord willing, so I better get my act together. I am thinking that our newest addition will sit by and let me ignore his needs while I blog. So welcome to my whirlwind and here is a brief update from the last two months? Enjoy, at least I will when I look back! 16 days and counting! I have included the most true to live representation of how I feel these days . . . big going and coming if you know what I mean! :) What joyous experiences I get to have to bring my bouncing bundles of joy into this world. May I never forget the feeling of a hiccup inutero or the competion of which gets the space . . . the rib or major organ or the baby's sweet little leg or foot.

I realized I hadn't even done some from Sept! Well, here are those in a nut shell . .





The girls are so sweet together when they sit on the couch. Notice all Savannah's necessary cuddley things!Savannah loves to sit with the toys in the toybox (at least our version of our living room toybox!)
The kids had a great time at the West Texas Fair and Rodeo. After living in Abilene over 15 years, this was my first time to really go and enjoy it! Jacob could have ridden everything and stayed ALL night long.We got to hang out with some of our friends while we were there. Of course the girls loved riding together. Sydney sure does enjoy her friend Keeli!
Happy 4th Birthday to Sydney! Our traditional birthday breakfast of pancakes with a candle.Sydney had just a party with family, but her cake didn't lack any decoration thanks to her grandma. She had princesss decorations galore from her cake to cupcakes. All the kids were in heaven with all the sugar!The only shot of all three kiddos that we could get. Savannah will need more traning on how to be still or a picture for me! :)Savannah loved holding on to Little Grandma's hand as they walked out the door together. Too cute!Every September we get to enjoy a smaller scale balloon fest in Abilene. The kids really had fun watching the balloons fill up with air and take off. Can you see Jacob at the bottom showing how big that balloon is?We ran into some friends that made watching more fun. I think between the three families there were 8 kids. Perfect for sharing in excitement and lots of loud noise!
Have I mentioned that Savannah is beginning to show signs of wanting to dresss up like her sister? She prefers the shorter dresses so she won't trip as often. Oh the dancing that girl can muster up. I am not sure where she gets this . . . must be a Fogle thing!

1 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Great pictures! guess we can let you slide on the length of time it took you to get them on here since you are about ready to pop! You look great by the way!