Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New mom has to post new baby pictures . . . Humor me!

I have loved looking at my newest son. He is a blessing so far in so many ways. He eats, sleeps, poops (a little too much for my pleasure), and cries only when he really needs something. I have gotten the pleasure of spending most of my time taking care of him since Pat finds the older ones easier to figure out. SO, I have enjoyed watching him behave in ways so familiar to me because of my older kids. I just want to capture those expressions, but they just don't translate into a cute photo. Anyway, Here are just some of my favorites from the last two days, as I haven't had a chance to get my photo software loaded and opened the photos from the first seven days since the crash. If I had my software loaded I would have made these black and white to help minimize the awful color clashing going on in both these photos.

2 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Oh my goodness- he is sooooo precious! What a beautiful boy he is! You ugys make some cute kiddo's there! I am glad to see you are doing well and able to post-hahaha Good Job! I really hope you guys had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I promise I was trying to spell guys- doesn't that just look horrible when you merely switch just one ittie bittie letter around! I am trying not to laugh- couldn'ta dun dat with any odder wurd cud I??!