Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Barn Dance . . . or Portico Dance

We have an annual event at our church that is lots of fun. There are air castles, games, food, and my favorite a live man singing country music for our enjoyment. The girls and I hung out at the music area for most of the night, while Patrick and Jacob had fun on the inflatables. The girls danced until there hearts content and entertained all who watched. Savannah found some women who were just taken to her and her to them because they all wore sparkley jewelry. There was face painting and lots of candy consumption and the best part was that

I think most of my family had a lot of fun. Of course I had to throw a pic of me and my girl friends. Such good friends, I hope they will hang on until I can make it through these last days of my oh so trying pregnancy. I am glad we became friends before this pregnancy has kept me down and out most of the last few months.

0 comments: