Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 days and counting . . .

I think it is funny how women and men view age appropriate things for kids so differently. My mom got the kids cute matching pjs and they were a Christmas motiff (sp?). As soon as my husband saw them he had a definite opinion as to which of our three kids would not being wearing them. He thought they did not exemplify the appropriate level of testerone that our son's pjs required.


The funny thing is Jacob had no problem putting them on except that he had to stop playing vidoe games long enough to do it. I thougth the picture turned out cute! Wait until you see the ones I got for the kids to all wear, all four of them!

P.S. We are getting closer!!!! Only nine more days until we meet our little bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

9 more days! How exciting! I can't believe how much Jacob and Sydney have grown...they're the only two I've met. :) Hope you're all doing well, and we'll be praying for a safe delivery of Fogle #4! :)

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Wow-wee you are really doing great with these posts!!!!!!catching up is not a bad thing! Love Love the PJ's!