Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jackson is here!

We are so happy to have our newest member of the family arrive over 2 weeks early. His name is Jackson Barrett Fogle and he came into our world at 12:54 p.m. sunny-side up weighing in at 7 lb.s 6 oz ( my smallest baby yet) 19 inches long.
The rest of the clan is so happy to have him here. He has been kissed squished and loved on more than he probably knows what to do with. I am doing great and ready to begin these next few sleepless weeks. Make good notes for me and when I ask how it went you can fill me in on the details!
I will enjoy my mom's help until Wednesday and then the fun with just the six Fogles can begin. Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoy the people in them! God has been gracious to us to allow us to have four beautiful healthy children. I think that even though I am technically one shy of a quiver, mine is filled to the brim!
Oh and the other cool part of this great day is one of my friends from college got to be a my labor and delivery nurse for us a second time. She also helped me deliver Savannah. Caroline was such a great coach, especially during the whole pushing part. I really enjoyed having her a part of this day for our second time. Too bad my doctor decided to have a personal day off! :) I will thoroughly give him a hard time not to be a my available for my needs even on his day off.

9 comments:

themac's said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful..can't wait to see him in person.

Unknown said...

He is beautiful! I love all of the dark hair that Jackson has! Congrats!

Jesse Bruton said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I guess you're headed home soon?

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

He is so beautiful- congratulations!

robyn said...

Aww so adorable! Congrats!!

the murphy's said...

What a blessing! He is just precious!

Ward Fogle Family said...

Tammy & Patrick you have a beautiful family. May God bless you. Congratulations!

Jennifer Vinson said...

Congrats! Ditto to all of the other comments! He is beautiful!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful.