Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!




I was determined to make sure that even though I was having a baby, we would have a home that the kids decorated for Christmas. They love to help do this task, so how could I deprive them? I even decided I would make cranberry popcorn garland for Jacob and our tree would have the Fogle Flair. After patiently waiting over a week for me to get my job done so they could do their part, the fun began. We had so much fun going over each ornament and who it belonged to. I found myself repeating the story many times because someone would ask again and again, Jacob is sure full of questions! Savannah even became very helpful, sort of. She would drop the ornament on the tree in the same spot and her brother and sister would go behind her and actually hang it. She didn't understand why her newest ornament had to stay on the tree and she couldn't play with it. It is really cute to see the kids so excited about their individual ornament. Sydney got a Celelbration Barbie for herself this year and managed to break off her hand in the first twenty-four hours of possessing it. Patrick did a great job glueing it back on until he realized he glued her hand facing up and not down like it had been. Our ornament is now truly a one of a kind! I will try and post pics of the kids ornaments. What a great way to help us rememeber which one they got this year. I really didn't take many action shots, but were they proud of the decorating job they did. I did not rearrange one ornament even though at first I had to resist!

0 comments: