Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just when you think you have something figured out!

Just to let those who might actually check my blog on Saturday morning . . .

We had a great night eating out with the kids at my latest craving, IHOP, then seeing the Christmas lights at the State School. I wasn't feeling weird, but I did go to bed early. Thank goodness because I have only slept 30 minutes or so since I was awaken around 12:45 AM by MY WATER BREAKING! Who could have imagined I would be sitting in the hospital not quite 38 weeks pregnant delievering our fourth child!

How cool is it that I can blog before I really begin too much pain? I guess the potocin will be started soon . . .oh, well! I will post more later, but our Saturday got just a little more exciting!

Tammy

3 comments:

themac's said...

Oh my goodness...how cool is that!! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

So excited for you! Can't wait!

Ingram Family said...

I am waiting patiently for news and pictures!