Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Go Fsh! Finally!

We were able to go to Fort Worth for the day to catch a Go Fish concert. I think if there music could be played non-stop 24 hours a day, my kids (including Savannah) would be content. I handle it most of the time, but even I have my limits.
They are a great group that I was more than thrilled to take them to see. We had great seats and the kids got to dance in front of the the stage with all the other kids. Jamie even sang to Savannah for part of a song. She was the funniest to watch. Her dancing cracks me up and she loves to dance. We had to keep an eye on her or she would have joined them on the stage. After running all over the place to keep up with the kids, I was one tired puppy.
I asked Syndey the other day if she was glad she got to go, and she said she loved it. In fact I played Jacob and Savannah a You tube video while I got Sydney ready for ballet and all I heard was Savannah saysing "ooh, ooh, ooh!" while Jacob sang away.

It was funny because my parents joined us and I am not sure who had more fun, my mom, dad, or me? The kids did hands down. But dad was disappointed when they didn't sing the ladybug song. I guess they can please us all. I hope one day they can come to Abilene. They are really a lot of fun. Worth all the effort it took to get there! You can hear their music on Itunes or I have a link to their website on my blog. Check it out! There motto is kids music that won't drive the parents bonkers.

1 comments:

The Pooles said...

They came to our church this summer, Britton loved them too! We got all the cd's, wow so tired of Snazzy. Your family looks great, I didn't know you were having a baby, congrats.