Friday, March 6, 2009

Going Ons

It seems just when I think I have found a grove, something pops up to test me. I guess the more in the family, the more opportunities to have it happen. I just was commenting, yesterday I think to be exact, how I am so glad that it is March and the threat of illness is getting less and less each day. I should Bite my tounge sometimes. . . okay lots of times! :) Jacob has the the stomach bug, so no fun Friday night, no fun showing off the Vegetable Vehicle I spent all that money on at the store :), no playdate that I was looking foward to with some friends, and did I mention no time to let the children play today?!?!? Other than this new development, we have had a great week. My mom got to come with my grandma to see my son's debut performance in the "Three Piggy Opera". He was the wolf and this mom was very proud. We also had our first baseball practice for Jacob. I have tried for two years to get him signed up in time and I always miss it. I can't imagine why! Spring Baseball that starts in April has sign ups in the end of January. Thank goodness for ice days to give me time to get my act together.
I don't know what it is about baseball that I love. Practice is about as slow as the real game, but I guess I have so many fond memories growing up playing baseball with my dad, brothers, and our annual whiffle ball game on Easter weekend. This should be a lot of fun for our family. We practice on the Wylie Junior High Track that has mats and a fence to keep the girls safe from my distracted mind. Spring break is here and while we don't have any exciting trip planned. I am hoping I might have posts put in for our backyard. I'll keep you "posted"! (Oh, am I clever or what?) Enjoy the pictures!

0 comments: