Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Posts Galore!


The top is before the posts, below is after. Of course you can see Pat worked so hard he had time to pose for this picture! Just kidding, I caught him right when he turned to look at me.


Just wanted to brag again on my husband and dad. I am so excited if you can't tell by the way I mention it everywhere! Patrick and my dad put in 82 posts in our back yard in about 5 hours. Hard work and I felt so bad that my dad had to then drive back to Dallas all in the same day. We'll hopefull have more pictures to see with the wood on it soon. I am so ready to enjoy the full acre we have, instead of feeling like we are caged in with our temporary set up that the chain link fence has provided. It is amazing how even though we can see our whole yard, it is hard to enjoy it when you have to go around a fence to play or go more than 10 feet beyond the house. You know now that I think of it, our current fenced back yard is probably not any bigger than a lot of homes in the city. I am so thankful for the space and the help that we get to enjoy it. Now all that is left is those wonderful stickers! Praying for a miracle to erradicate those babies! Hope your first days of spring are as pleasant as ours are turing out to be!

0 comments: