Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Savannah Grace!

Birthday Girl! Two short years ago, my sweet Savannah Grace joined our family. It has been so much fun watching her grow into the sweet girl she is becoming. I love her hugs and hearing her say "Mama" in that sweet voice that she has. She loves to love on her baby brother and is such a big helper with the dishes and folding/putting away laundry! I love listening to her giggle at her brother and sister. Whatever they do, she thinks she can do too! She has an amazing smile and a very curious personality. Savannah loves to be held and I find her asking others to hold her before she ever asks me. (I guess my arms are a little busier these days.)Savannah's birthday breakfast of choice on the birthday plate.


Jacob and Sydney holding their new baby sister, Savannah

I am amazed how much she lets me hold her. The older two never enjoyed that as much as she does. I also love how she has to hand me her pacifier to get a drink or eat some food. Most kids I know would drop it on the floor or just hold on to it. I love how she sleeps with her bunny and picks it up as soon as she starts to get sleepy. She amazes me how much she enjoys adventure and there is not much that causes her to be fearful. Worries me a little, but she is up for almost any challenge! She loves her daddy and just recently started enjoying holding her big brother and sister's hands. Make's parking lots a lot more fun for me! I look forward to many more memories to come with this sweet little girl of mine.

Proud Mama and Papa holding their sweet little angel moments after she was born.

0 comments: