Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Little Performers Part 1

What a night! I had a wonderful evening watching my girls do their spring program at their school. The teachers began our day by telling me how much Savannah enjoys her part in the program. I stayed to watch rehersal and I was really excited to see the performance that night. We got there really early to get good seats. I knew I was excited when I was one of the first ones to show up period. I love watching my kids. They are so much fun. So I am pleased to show you their night. If you have to choose one to watch I would watch the second video to the Wiggles song about monkeys, elephants, and tigers. Sydney did a great job too. She told me her legs hurt from standing so long. I tell you, three songs is a lot to a 4 1/2 year old. I am not sure she enjoys the attention that her little sisters is obvlivious to. Too much fun! I hope you all enjoy!



If you see her get excited, she has just found her "Da"(daddy) and tells her teacher over and over. About half way through (1:20ish) she notices me and says "Ma-ma" in her sweet voice. What is crazy is that girl will hardly utter two words all day and she says those two sweet words on stage for all to hear. Sadly Jacob tried so hard to get her to notice him and she didn't quite see him.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from Tammy Fogle on Vimeo.

Okay, this one is the best hands down! It is hard to hear the music because of all the laughter. You can hear mostly Patrick's giggles, but in the background Jacob's laughter can be heard. The arm up in the air was quite a shock around the house because she has been doing it for a few weeks. Since she doesn't talk, I finally figured out it was an elephant and it all made sense in her program. She is also particular to the tiger noise. What cracked me up the most was when she walked over to sing into an empty mic stand. I guess singing for the camera with cousins and her brother and sister has not been lost on her. She is such a gem to me! I can't wait to see what these next few months holds for us as she enters the world of conversation. I noticed while uploading it that she kind of takes a bow at the end. Mamma couldn't be prouder!

3 comments:

kh123 said...

Tammy they were both great!!! I think you may really have a superstar on your hands! :)

GroverFamily said...

To cute! I wish Preston could have been up there with them!

Ingram Family said...

Oh my goodness she really did bow at the end. I hadn't noticed that. She was the star of the show, and I was just relieved she stayed on the stage :) You may have to think about drama classes for the future!