Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We love Ms. Christina and Ms. Melissa!

I have been so glad that the girls have been at Beltway CDC this year. Everything about the program has made me a happy camper. I have always been personally fond of the teachers. So it was no surprise at the lengths they would go to wish Savannah a Happy Birthday. Imagine my shocked when I went to change her diaper and found this:
That's right. There is a birthday message on her diaper! It cracked me up because I would have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut, but these ladies did a great job giving me no clue and made me smile. Can anyone's teachers compete with Savannah's great ones? She had a great birthday and weekend. Thanks for the well wishes!

1 comments:

Ingram Family said...

I left you another note today! So glad that made you smile. We love Savannah, her smile always makes me smile!!!