Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break Pile Up!

It seems if I step off the day to day grind for one moment, the pile up that comes is unbelievable. So this post will be a week in our life in fast forward. From my pile to yours! :)I have so many cute stories to share, but as I have been told many times before that I don't have to share everything that I think. Most of the time it is really only to make me smile anyway, so hopefully these pictures will actually make you smile more than my words!



Daddy showing Sydney how much fun it is to dance right after a bath, but before she got her pjs on! Sydney and I enjoyed a cup of coco during our last cold spell. She wore most of it. Too cute! Savannah got her sister to help her dress up in the bee costume. She is ready to take a nap. I know this because she got her bunny and her pacifier all on her own. Sydney loves to point out when she thinks something would make a cute picture. I must admit that she is right, this is pretty darn cute! Keeli and Sydney having fun in the park doing only what four year old girls enjoy, holding hands and walking everywhere together. Jackson doing what he does best at the park right now . . . sleep!







Jacob loves helping his little sister. He was so sweet to go down the slide with her. She loves the attention! Sydney and me at baseball practice! So much fun to watch Jacob, Jackson, Savannah, and Sydney all at the same time! Only a mom can do that. Grandma got Jacob this cool castle puzzle at the book fair and he loved watching his daddy build it! :) Jackson loves to be swaddled to go to sleep, but I always find him free when I go to wake him up to eat. Savannah loves to be a girl. She has recently discovered her sister's dress up shoes and thinks she is such a big girl to put them on all by herself.






The girls all strapped in a ready to go on our first bike ride together! They love it. They let me ride over three miles in it on Sunday. Such fun times. Maybe one day I'll be cool like my friend Keri and can pick them up for school in it! Plus, now that I know how to upload videos the possibilities are endless! Should I video this or just take pictures. How can I do both?!?!? Here goes that inevitable flow of words that I was trying to prevent. I guess you will just have to wait and see what I decide!

0 comments: