Monday, March 9, 2009

De Ju Voix (SP?)

Savannah enjoying her stickers. She has no cute name for them because she refuses to talk! How appropriate is the shirt she is wearing. It is a passed down from the co-title holder, her sister!
I was helping Savannah sit on the counter while I cooked dinner recently and she found a sheet of stickers. She started sticking them on her all over her face. I was very entertained to watch her enjoy stickers like her sister did not that long ago. I am amazed how much they remind me of each other, yet are completely two different people. It keeps me on my toes and fills my day with mostly smiles.
Like today, watching the girls follow me to the place where Jake was practicing baseball was a hoot. Savannah walked the whole way and stayed about 20 feet behind me. I know I walk too fast. Yet the smile on her face as she made her way to me, melted my wind blown heart. Love those girls. She also had to let everyone smell the weed that had a miniscule flower on it that she stuck up her nose to smell. Thank goodness for parents who understand the importance of smelling a flower.
So all in all our first official day of Spring Break was great. By bedtime I was defintely ready for a break. Too bad we will only have one more nice day before it gets nasty . . . just in time to put in the posts for our fence. I hope my dad can handle the cold with my husband!
Sydney enjoying her "tickers"

0 comments: