Monday, March 9, 2009

My Little Ballerina

We were just hanging out during ballet class like any normal Monday. I had happened to bring my camera because the teacher leaves the door open during class if we are quiet enough in the waiting room. Today was a surprise treat because we got to go in and watch the girls do their routine for the May recital. They are doing their dance to the theme song to Gunsmoke. They have such cute costumes!

I was so proud to watch her. We missed the parents class in December because I was in the hospital or just home from the hospital after having Jackson. So I had to catch a few pictures of her. She is so funny. When she is excited or proud, she gets really with drawn looking. It makes her look mad or shy, but it is like she can't show she is excited because it is a secret she must keep. So while I was holding Savannah and keeping an eye on Jackson I only got a few good shots. I know how to get a better spot next time. Push, push, push! Just kidding!

1 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi ,

Great post! You are blessed with a wonderful family!!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
please pray for the many requests that may
be found on our main page?

May the Lord bless and enrich your ministry!! :)

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
blessed and be a blessing!