Monday, March 16, 2009

This one is for those who really love my family!

Not that you don't love me if you don't want to watch videos of my kids. I think they are pretty fablulous, but they are my kiddos right? One is of Jackson and all the excitement he is these days . . . compared to the day he was born he is a riot right now. The second is my lovely voice singing so Savannah can jam and show off her ability to self entertain these days. Lastly is my angelic Syd singing away at her first opportunity the song I sing so "lovely in the video before. Each one is less than a minute . . . so to those who will, enjoy! Don't forget to mute the music player at the bottom so you can hear the kids.


Jackson Talking to His Mamma! from Tammy Fogle on Vimeo.

Savannah Dancing to "I'm a Little Teapot" from Tammy Fogle on Vimeo.

Syndey singing Teapot Song from Tammy Fogle on Vimeo.

0 comments: