Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dancing the night away!

Dancing seems to happen around our house most of the day. You can drop by and find one of my two daughters dressed up in some dress up at any given time. You could even pop in say fifteen mintues later and find completely different outfits. I am so excited when for the millionth time to tie the back of Sydney's dress, really I am!

But tonight after dinner we all sat around and had fun with some music. The girls danced and Jacob and dad messed around with his phone/video camera. (Grandma watch out you may be getting to enjoy a new video.) Jackson sat and bounced, I think to the music, and enjoyed everyone having fun until it meant they landed on him. I hate that I wasn't able to capture the moment with a photo, but I am not sad to say I enjoyed the moment rather than try to have a good picture of it. I am blessed with four wonderful kids and it is nights like this that I want to stop time and keep them this way forever. However, I know that the person God has created them to be will be just as much joy . . . probably even more. So crank up the music and see how you can do ballet, ballroom dancing, and hip hop all at the same time! Who knew this non-dancer would have such groovin' children! If you watch carefully, you may even see the beat this non-rhythmed momma walks too. Just don't point it out or I might have to head back to the wall with the other flowers.

P.S. Yes, Jackson does wear clothes from time to time. I just don't take pictures for some reason when he has tem on.

1 comments:

Magen said...

I'm always wanting to 'freeze frame,' too. Your kiddos are cuuuttttteeee.