Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimming!

I was so excited to find out a friend of mine had joined the pool I was going to join this summer. We have enjoyed spending time together with our kids hanging out by the pool. I texted her that we were going and she let me know that she would be there too. We were in luck. It is more fun when you have some one to enjoy the pool with. Another friend also texted me to let me know that she too would join us with our kids at the pool. Then Patrick was so kind to meet us up there with pizza for dinner.

We had a great time and I am so thankful that we spend the money to enjoy this wonderful pool that is always clean when I show up and I can leave it and go home. I really love it in that favorite time of day between 3:00 and bedtime! :) All that to say we had a lot of fun getting chlorinated!

Sheri was so kind to hold Jackson for me while I gathered up the toys strown everywhere. She really looks tan next to my little one! Joshua is her middle son and the same age as Jake. In fact they were in a class for part of the year. Jacob was so cute when a girl showed up that was also in the same class. He excitedly exclaimed, "Hey I was in that class. I was Jacob". Joshua has an older and younger brother (also named Jacob).

Patrick help Jacob perfect the jumping dive off the board. Mom thought it was too much to do for him and lo and behold he got it. That is why dad gets to teach him how to be a boy and not mom. At least he is not doing flips as he dives any more.

I like to call this one "Groucho Marks". Savannah got into some chocolate cake while were not looking. Can you tell how I found out her sneaky act? Kayla and her are so cute together. She calls Kayla "Lala". Of course she is not the least photogenic don't you think!? :) (Kayla)


This is a miracle picture. Sydney would not let go of me in the shallow end only last summer. Then we lost the "flower" floaty. After she swam so well in the river by herself, I pushed her a little to jump off the diving board. She was hesitant,but by the end couldn't get enough of it. I could translate that to some spiritual implications. . . but I'll keep this about the pool.

This is Keeli's version of a dive. Love it! Takes after her mama! :) Love you Cindy!

Okay, not at the pool but isn't this a cute photo? :) Be blessed today!








0 comments: