Friday, July 10, 2009

It was the best of times . . .

Not sure if that really fits, but what a whirlwind of a week it has been! I celebrated my 34th birthday with my family and friends and that has made this a sweet part of this week. Patrick made me breakfast and gave me a gift from his heart . . . a bigger external hard drive for my pictures. Can he sweep me off my feet or what!?!?! I really am excited to have more space for all those pics I take of my four kiddos.


I got to take my four children to two different appointments to which I was asked at both "Which ones are yours?" I proudly claimed the all. I also got to go to Arlington to enjoy a quick visit with my grandmother who is about to move to New Braunfels. We had a blast in our quick two hour visit, or did we blast her small apartment with the activity of four kids. All I know is nothing was broken and I think we almost left it the way we entered. She is a trooper for putting up with us.

I also posted a sweet pic of my girlies dancing the night away from last night. There is always some kind of performance going on somewhere in our home. Sometimes it is for others and other times it is just a way of life! :) Isn't Savannah a hoot with those glasses. Jacob wasn't feeling the vibe that night. He is usually my hippest dancer of the bunch. Now we are headed into a busy weekend with a long list of to do's on my list. I am so thankful that I am blessed with a family whom I knows loves me.

0 comments: