Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Breath of Fresh Air!

It has been a little hairy around these parts lately. We finally made it back to the pool, and I must say that except for the first fifteen mintues it was a welcomed afternoon. Sometimes life can be just a little much and I am thankful for those unexpected times when God breathes new life into you. I am so thankful that He does this not for any other purpose than to remind me of what life is really about. So whle my words may be few for this post, maybe my pictues might express how my lungs feel when they are full of God's sweet air.


Savannah's sweet smile! Melts my heart! My sweet Jackson's toes. Don't you just love them!

The gang I took home. Valerie wasn't photographed, but she added to the fun.


Harrrison and Jacob discussing the finer points of life.


Jen and her son Elijah. He is just a few weeks older than Savannah.



Tabitha hanging out. She is just a few months older than Jackson.

0 comments: