Friday, May 29, 2009

I love blogs!


I know I have shared how I love to read others blogs. I follow way too many. Mmy friends make fun of me when I mentioned something I read in this blog or that. I think that one of the reasons I love following certian blogs so much is the challenge they bring in my life. After reading them, I am encouraged to pursue more of what God has for me. Some of them are teaching a truth, while others just help me identify with a certian situation. I am often amazed how the struggles I am going through right now are not unknown to others.

I think that is why I post now. "Others" in my life is a cool thing. I am not sure how or what God is thinking right now in regards to my relationship with "others". Why are some no longer as previlant as others? Why are some not what I thought they would be or look like what I expected? How "others" are transforming into something more beautiful than I could imagine. Bottom line . . . I am thankful that the Lord did not want me to walk through this life alone. I am thankful that He is so sweet to provide me "others" to expereince this life I live.

While I am not clear on what direction He is guiding me at the moment (in so many ways), I am thankful for His presence being so near to me right now. I am thankful that while I don't have much to share with "others" in my journey with Him out loud right now, I am experiencing so much of the fullness of God that it seems as if I might explode. Sounds pretty messy, but a wonderful messy.

I hope those few who read this would seek out a way to find your "others". Make sure you are not alone. If you are, ask Him to provide you some and keep your eyes open to the "others" that are already there. He is faithful. You will not be disappointed! God want to use them to bless us in our lives. He doesn't want us to be alone. Who knows how many people might even consider us the "others" in their life!

2 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Once again I am right there withya!Ya know I felt like I took quite the break from blog world because I was referring to blogs as though they were real life in real time in my world- when really a ton of them are just my friends I have met thru blog-world!I love Blogs! Your Pictures of everyone are adorable! Spending the evening play catch up on blogvisits! See ya later!

kh123 said...

A word I needed today. Thx.