Monday, May 18, 2009

Are there words for this?


I was trying to keep Jackson to sleep for just a few minutes. So I put him his carseat that sits in the swing frame we have for him. It is on the floor, so I put him in with no belt. So away he swings and when I go back to get him I find him all curled up on his side. Too cute! Not that Iwould ever put him in a swing not strapped in! Okay . . . maybe this is a posting of a picture for a mom who thinks she has the cutest 5 month old right now! I am a blessed mom for sure! I had that revelation when watching Dancing with the Stars and enjoying my three dancers who were giving a live performance in my living room! I wish I had video of it all!
P.S. Yes he has no clothes on! I love little boys in just a diaper . . . and poop wipes of skin better than clothes! :)

0 comments: