Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Has it been 5 months already?

Hard to believe that Jackson has been around for five whole months! It is amazing the transformation he has gone through . . . me too . . . from birth to today. As I type he is laying in his crib on his tummy. He started rolling over last weekend and now I find he enjoys the tummy more or else he doesn' t want to bother turning back over. He now will lose the bald spot on the back of his for a permanently red cheek! He sleeeps at least ten hours each night and is due to mommy's hesitiancy will not be eating anything exciting for another month. He absolutely loves to be in the noisy toy . . . the jumperoo. Sometimes I am thrown off by the new voice he has been using lately. I am not sure first of all who it is and second of all is that a happy sound or one that needs me.



Sydney and Jacob are doing such a great job taking care of him and he is learning how to laugh without sounding like he is in pain when he does it. He loves to grab onto things, especially his sisters' hair that gets to close to his open hand.

I must confess I thought that going from three to four might not be that big of deal based on what I heard, but I would be lying if I said this was a cake walk. I am glad to start seeing that each day is easier than the day before . . . but then let me see how this weekend goes with my husband gone from Thursday to Sunday!

What a blessed woman I am to have four beautiful healthy children. I am so thankful each day how each one has enriched my life in a different way. Now, off to do some laundry, some more after that, and so on and so on . . . . is that one of the perks of being a mom?

0 comments: