Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, Jacob!

It has been a few days since his actual b-day, but I am now able to sit in a quiet home and get to post pics of my handsome seven year old. He is actually spending the week with his cousin who is also seven. I hear they are having fun and the beauty of having four kids means that when he is gone it almost feels like he is at school. Am I a bad mom for not missing him more? I am just happy he will finally talk to me on the phone when we are apart! :)

So seven years has brought great joy from my sweet, sensitve and all boy boy that I have been blessed with. He unfortunately is number one so we learn what to do with him and what not to do with him. The best and the worst for the poor guy.

I love watching the godly young man he is growing up to be. He is so independent, yet still loves to know I am near. He got a bigger bike for his birthday . . . one without training wheels and it has a kickstand. I loved watching with awe as he rode it down the street and back and was so proud of himself. I am so thankful that God allows me to be a part of his life and inspite of me he seems to be turning out okay.

Happy Birthday to my number one! It is hard to believe how quickly the time flies. Always let me "hold you" whether it be in hugs or even in my lap as long as you physically can! I love you my little buckaroo!

0 comments: