Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 6 Months to Jackson!

I love my children. I am amazed how quickly they can fit so perfectly into our family, that I am not sure what we did before they were around. Jackson is sixth months old and I can't believe it was not too much more than a year ago that I knew he was on his way.

He is so easy going and laid back. I love his one dimple smile and those chubby legs that I want to squeeze all day long. He is so good at rolling around all over the floor, sleeping twelve hours a night, and a champ at eating baby food. Now if we could get a little more padding on the face so that when big sister decides she is done holding him, it won't hurt so much when his face hits the carpeted floor! No worries, it was only like a 6 inch drop but it scared him and me none the less!
Jackson has been such a joy to mother! I look forward to the many changes I will see in him in the next sixth months!

1 comments:

GroverFamily said...

Hey Tammy I helped this Sunday in the Nursery and I was able to see your little Jackson. He is so cute and just full of smiles!