Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jacksons First Food!

I have waited until almost the last minute possible. It is time for my almost six month old to enjoy some of the finer things in life . . . runny cereal. I thought I might wait a few more weeks to start this next phase of our exciting times with Jackson, but my mom loves to feed babies baby food. Why does that matter you ask? Since she is being so kind to keep him and the girls for five days while we are at camp, I feel I should make her time more fun by feeding Jackson in the midst of all she will be doing. She may change her mind after the five days.

I guess after three first foods, this one is a little anti-climatic. The fun part to this first cereal was the fact that his three older siblings were eating breakfast at the same time. Jackson loved the cereal . . . or the fact the spoon got to go in his mouth. This child has been such a piece of cake. I am glad he was not my first or I would have had some serious reality checks with the tempermant of my other children!


I am also posting a few pics of my friend Jennifer's daughter, Tabitha. She is older than Jackson by two months . . though you wouldn't know by the picture! I thought it would be fun to share the one we took of them back in Feburary. My how time flies.
I also have to post this one of my sweet Syd! She is so good about getting dressed all by herself these days. She normally has a dress on of some sort. But today's outfit was just a little on the funky side. I must say that I much rather get herself dressed like this than to for her to look put together because I dressed her. I have a hard enough time getting myself dressed these days!

0 comments: