Friday, June 5, 2009

Girlfriends are great!

People make life fun, sometimes we all can get a little messy, but mostly fun! Sydney's friend was so cute the other day. When I was talking to my friend on the phone, her daughter wanted to get on to tell Syd she had a surprise for her. So the next time they came over, Syd got her surprise. It was a necklace made by her friend Keeli. How cute! She wears it all the time and wants to keep it in my jewelry box for safe keeping. Sydney can melt my heart with her sweetness. Isn't she just beautiful?




This is another picture of Savannah I thought would be cute to post, but I can't remember when I wanted to or why. She has on Jacob's old house shoes. She is also beautiful, the hair going every which way kind of detracts from it at this point, but who doesn't love good bed head every now and then!

0 comments: