Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Waiting to feed . .

Seems like most of my days is spent taking care of Jackson. I think I am being such a productive person since I wait up to get him fed one last time. What will I do when he lets me go to sleep at 10:00? I hope I will find ways to keep up all this productivity!


I love being motivated. I am such a re arranger of furniture. I am limited to certain rooms I can actually move around, but I manage to find a way. Today after I got the girls from CDC and before soccer practice I took apart Jacob's bunk beds and switched them for the twin in the girls' room. Whew! Boy did it feel good to get it done. I then took apart Savannah's crib and she is now in a big girl bed. She was so tickled, I loved her excitement until I told her she had to stay in her bed. We were so lucky to have the use of another crib while she transitioned, thanks Keri and Chad!
So, I feel like I have been motivated by a blog I follow to pick up my camera more. I really love taking pictures and the more I take the more fun I have. Of course then there are more to scrapbook, which leads me down a slippery slope but I have fun every minute of both activities.

I have been so excited to have been reminded that because of the school district we live in, we have access to the gym and facilities at the High School. I was bummed because I gave up my gym membership for a season. But now I can still use nice machines without the high cost. I do miss the classes, but Dave Ramsey has been providing me great entertainment while I walk before Pat goes to work. I even found myself running this morning! Crazier things have happened I guess. In being able to hit the treadmill I am also hitting my goals with taking enough steps throughout the day. I can't explain the great feeling I have after I have taken time to exercise. It totally energizes me for the full day I have with all that rearranging I do! :)

The last photos are from when my youngest three took their first bath together. It is a little more crowded than I would like, but everyone seemed to have fun. I really am enjoying my girls these days. It reminds me of Pete and Repeat, as Savannah loves to do all the things her big sister does. We have had many talks about making sure Syd does the right thing because she is being watched. She sure does love the role of being a big sister to Savannah and Jackson and helps me out almost every time I ask.
I am also including a great picture of my Valentine flowers that my hubby gave me. He always picks them out and arranges them for me himself. He does a great job. Savannah and Sydney also got their own rose.
I don't have many photos right now of Jacob since he is at school most of the day. He did allow me to photograph him playing on our borrowed Wii. Boy, does he love those games. He can get his dad to play with him in a heart beat. Too bad I can't capture his true character while boxing. Maybe I can figure out how to do the video thing one of these days. This shot was when he won his baseball game.
So, I hope you enjoy the photos at least as much as I had being present for them. Okay, maybe that is truly only possible for the mom, but may they bring a smile to your face. BTW, Jackson is doing great and the biggest issue we have is mom not getting a full night of rest. I hope that when we go back to the doctor on Monday that will begin to happen shortly after. I am a woman who needs here sleep!
Speaking of which, off to bed I go (at least after I feed the baby!)

1 comments:

Ingram Family said...

Savannah's room is so cute! I am very impressed by your carpentry skills. I would NEVER attempt to take down beds of any sorts :)I loved all the pictures!