Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The joys of down time!

So, what is a mother of four who longs for a ten o'clock bedtime doing posting? So glad you asked. It seems that my bedtime is not lined up with my two month old's last feeding time. We are in the adjusting phase of getting him situated with sleeping as long as mommy needs. He can go around 8 hours, we are struggling with when those eight hours are.
Anywho (love that word!), I have got some down time so I thought I would post my newest pics. By the way, does anyone leave their blog playing while they post? These are my favorite songs that I can share in a non-invasive way (yes I am that way with music). Love to jam to my newest favorite song about the dents in my fender.

Sorry, focus. Pictures. My oldest daughter has discovered that if she poses or lays her head next to her younger brother I would be so inclined to take a picture of her. She will say, "Mommy, isn't this so cute?" Meaning, take my picture. I am sad to say I have missed many of her cuteness, but am aiming to be more on top of those moments. I fear the times of, "Aww mom, do you have to take another photo?" will come way too fast.

So I am working fast and furiously on my Valentine's present for my hubby and I look at my newborn to make sure he is okay and this is what I find. No, she doesn't know that I was just sent this photo of my niece. Great minds think alike, right?








So Syd dressed her self this morning. She put on her Belle dress with a cape. I had not gotten her picture with her scrove, so with that attire it seemed like the perfect time. A "scrove" you say? It was not until I was shown was this "scrove" was that I realized it was a "scroll". Out of the mouth of babes!

Literally as I type that, Jackson is screaming his head off to be fed. Almost got to finish this entry. I guess that means it is too long. Enjoy what I got to, maybe tomorrow I will get to finish!

1 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Dent in my fender is my new favorite song also! I usually lean towards hip hop beat ( unless its casting crowns or mercy me) but I really love that song- its so true!

Love the Monkey pics!
You know, I still cannot believe how my schedule still rotates around everyone elses- so I blog sporatically as well, and I don't even have a new born! So I would classify you as one together momma!