Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank You!


I just wanted to take moment to say thank you! I have been so lucky to get to take several families pictures. One of my favorite things to do is take pictures. I am so fulfilled when I get through taking someone's photo andwhen it is a blessing to them. I know I pleaded with a few to do it, but I just wanted to share again what a blessing it was for me to get to do it. I know that for this season, this is one of the ways I can use this ability I have. You can really only take so many photos of your kids . . . even with four! So for those who let me take part in this special part of your lives, THANK YOU!

1 comments:

tiffanycasey15 said...

No Thank you for using your time and talents to serve others. I so much appreciated and loved the pics of Karsten that you did!!!