Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!

It is hard to believe he is already one. How fast it goes by. I remember that this time of year last year I was so ready for him to come. Now that it has been an entire year, I can't even remember how life was with only three. Jackson is such a ball of energy. He loves to make sounds and sure knows how to work those beautiful eyes. He looks just like dad, just like Jacob, and any one of us on a given day. He is a fast mover all over the house, crawling here and there. He survived his first trip to Mexico. Loves beans and to feed himself. Still won't hold his own bottle, but clinches his fist while drinking every last drop. He loves to laugh at his brother and sisters, and doesn't like to wait for what he wants. He loves to have an audience and most definetely knows how to entertain a crowd. He even puts up with Savannah riding him like a dog.


He sleeps in a room with his big brother, Jacob. They do great together unless Jackson wakes him up and you would think the world was ending for Jacob. He told me that Jackson had kept him awake all night one night. Funny, he was sleeping when I checked on him. I can't wait to see how they become friends as Jack gets older. Sydney loves to be able to carry him all over the place and even got to feed him his favorite food . . . chocolate pudding.May the Lord use you for great things, may you know that the Lord has made you great. You are treasure, child of God and I am so in love with who you are. May God raise you up to be a man of God who cares about others more than himself, has compassion and intergrity, and knows who you are to the one who matters most. I can't believe that one day you will leave me for another woman. May God be developing her into the most incredible wife you could ever have. May she take care of you better than I could, to help lessen the pain of letting you go. I love you so much Jackson Barrett Fogle! You are more than I could have ever wanted, known, or imagined. I am so blessed to be your mom!

0 comments: