Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Speed Posting #2

As I went to upload the photos for the post about Jake's loose tooth, I realize how much I have to update on this blog. So much for the normal human brain to consume in one sitting, so here goes my attempt at speed posting.

Spring Performance: I know I posted videos, but here are the actual still shots of the evening.

Had to include the one of Jackson playing with the Savannah's purse. I guess this is bound to happen when you have two older sisters!
The girls ready before the show. I was so excited (can't remember if I am duplicating that post a month ago) that I showed up before the teachers. They both looked so cute and grown up. Where has the time gone!?!?!?!
Sydney and Keeli ready before the show. By the way Cindy, the party theme has changed . . . it is now a Princess and Pauper theme at your house. . . the date September 13th. Just wanted to give you heads up about the ever pressing birthday party plans.What sweet gals are they! Sydney finally saw me fromt the stage and gace this huge wave. Savannah as the tiger. Can't you hear the "Roar"?


Savannah singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"


The girls with their sweet music teacher Ms. Katie. I can't believe how bad I botched this photo. You can't even see their teacher and it is not because I love my kids that much!

0 comments: