Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had such a nice visit over the Easter weekend. My brother, Ryan, and his family came along with my parents and grandma, and a friend of Patrick's from college . .. Patrick. They all came to be a part of Jacob's baptisim. We had fun letting the kids hang out and eat lots of food. I even got a cherry pie made by my thoughtful sister-n-law, Sandeigh. I think I gained five pounds that weekend. It is amazing how fast time flies. I guess they were all only here for about 24 hours and we filled it up. Baseball, pizza, and yes more food. I am so appreiciative that they would drive out to see us. It is fun to see how much Delilah and Jackson are growing up. I think they are a difference of about 3 ounces in weight. She definetly had Jack beat on the height. She is a doll and I love her big smile! Here are some other photos from our time together.

Patrick and his little aggie! Jack and Delilah What a cutie in a tie!












Mom brought the girls matching dresses. Sydney is defintely into being a big cousin. She loved holding her little cousin!





Bathtime is all fun and games until a big bottle of bubble bath falls dangerously close to Jackson's head and then it's just a screaming good time!











Uncle Ryan sure knows how to entertain three active kids at one time! I am sure he is worn out after visiting us!

John and Pat enjoyed his computer keyboard thingy! I am amazed how they can make that thing sound good. I felt like we had our own private band playing for us the whole time!

Dad doing what he does best!













This was bought when Savannah was born. I believe Jack is just a little to small for this! His face says it all!











0 comments: