Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back on the Wagon

I never seem to have time to update the longer I wait, so here is to today! I hope to show how God has faithfully taken care of me, even when I go down kicking and screaming, through out future blogs because He has!




We are the proud owners of a new car! I am so happy and feel so blessed to be driving a newer vehicle. It truly is an answered prayer of over a year. It is a suburban with working door locks, a completely covered driver seat (no foam exposed) and of course the engine runs great! Just in time for a girls weekend trip to the river.




The Fogles had their first family(second if you don't count the movie "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything) day together. We got to go and ride go carts. Jacob go to drive his very own and Sydney rode with her daddy. Can you see her next to him in the go cart? Jacob crahed more than he didn't due to the fact he was so facinated with the other kids catching up to him from behind, scary sight for his mom. Savannah and I got to watch in the cold wind! The kids had a great time and are looking to another fun adventure very soon.

We are also as many already know looking forward to possibly moving in the near future and are currently praying for the perfect family who would be blessed to move in our home, just as we have been blessed here.
That's all for now and I hope now that I got the hardest one out of the way (the first) the rest should be a lot easier! I hope you enjoy this picture of my bathing beauties as much as I do!

Be blessed!
Tammy

2 comments:

SPF said...

I got a new car, too. But you don't seem as excited.

Pat

SPF said...

Anybody want to buy a 1997 Olds Aurora with a short list of ailments?