Monday, July 30, 2007

Jacob's New Adventure

It's done. I have committed and I can't believe the journey we are about to embark on. Okay, so I am being a little overdramatic. Jacob is officially signed up for soccer. We asked him if he wanted to play and he told me, "But Mom, I don't know how to play!" It wasn't until I showed him a video clip on the internet of a soccer match that he realized he did want to play. He asked Patrick if he could have a yellow shirt and Patrick told him he would have to wait for the coach to decide. He was ready to start playing today. On the technical aspect I am weary of a game every Saturday, but I think Jake will enjoy it along with his first year of school. I am sure I will have many stories to share in the future. I included this pic of him in all his glory of a superhero at Six Flags. He is truly fearless so I am sure he will have a great time at this new adventure. More to come later!

0 comments: