Friday, July 13, 2007

Savannah Smiles


Well, my baby girl is finally laughing at my weak and futile attempts to make her giggle. I was kissing her ear and she would just let out this gutteral sound that even entertained her daddy for a moment. Of course as soon as we get the video camera out, all she wants to do is talk.

Sydney and Jake survived another day stuck indoors because of the rain, and I survived too! we bought this little house like tent for them to enjoy and I think they would have moved their beds in with them if I would have let them. I knew they would have fun pretending, just not how much. Maybe the pool will call our name tomorrow.

We are in the process of saving up to buy ourselves and newer car. It is so much fun as we get closer to our goal, but I must admit when I see one that is in the end price range I want to go and pick it up yesterday. A little premature I know, but I am so excited to see that the car I want and have been having many a conversations with the Lord about is going to be out there and ready. It is really werid since we are doing the car payment before actually buying the car to not really have to worry about financing. Oh, how tempting the financing is for me. I think about my babies and realize it so worth the wait. Who knows, we may just get to go visit our family when checking out our future car. It is nice to have family in so many different cities.

1 comments:

SPF said...

I guess the car finally came....kind of half way financed.

Thanks for being so patient!

YFP