Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome















I have a geat friend who has a blog for her family, so I thought I might try my hand at this for our family . . . or maybe my sanity. I just got a video camera for my birthday and thought this might be a great place to post, but it may not even work. I'll have to ask my computer geek (Patrick)the low down.


It is the second full week of July, I have three kids and life seems to be full of action. I hate that this recent rainy weather has gotten me into crazy mommy mode, but I seem to be slowly recovering. We finally got to go swimming today and low and behold my J-Dog can jump off the diving board and swim to the side (like a little lab dog) all by himself. I was such a proud momma bear. Sydney did her own amazing trick by jumping off the ladder step two inches into the water. Such a huge accomplishment since a few weeks ago she wouldn't let go of me in the pool to save her life.

Savannah continues to make my heart flutter. She really is into the sound of my voice and it can make her smile so big, my day is almost complete. She loves to be held and I must admit I really don't mind holding her. It gives me a moment to stop and not be so consumed with the going ons of life.

If anything having Savannah has showed me how much I love being a mom. I am so blessed to be at home to really invest in their lives. I can't imagine doing anything else.

1 comments:

SPF said...

I love this.....I have forgotten to tell you.