Monday, October 20, 2008

While Jacob is at school . .

I do still have a son, it seems he just doesn't make the photo cut since he is gone from 7:00 until almost 4:00 everyday. But while the boys do their thing, us girls have our own fun. Savannah is absolutely in love with her shoes. She will always gladly let me put them on for her, even if that is all she has on. You know I think I let Jacob run around in only his diapers way more than the girls. Not sure if it is because he is a boy or if it because they are girls, probably neither. Anyway. I didn't even realize what I had done until a friend pointed it out to me when she checked on her while she was napping. My poor child. Hopefully she won't be too scarred for life, but she does look comfy in her napping state!
It is hard when you don't stock many snacks in the house, for obivious reasons. . . I eat them. However this can be most difficult when you get a pregnancy craving and no real way to satisfy it. I lucked out and on this day decided to make my craving a special time with Sydney. I managed to scramble up enough ingrediants to make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Half way through I remembered the aprons I got her and Jake for Christmas. Do I look like mom of the year or what!?!?!?

By the way, someone mentioned I hadn't posted in a while and I am now wondering if they were truly ready for me to catch up in a day!?!?!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Keeli needs an apron for Christmas! Great idea. where did you get the apron? Mabye I can make one...hmmmmm