Monday, October 20, 2008

Our fun day at the zoo

I asked a couple of girlfriends to meet me with their kids at the zoo. I knew we had to get out of the house to help my sanity and the girls entertainment needs, so I was glad Cindy and Jen brought all their brood. Jen has three, almost four like me, and Cindy has her two girls the same age as my girls age.
I think fun was had by all and poor Cindy and Jen got to hear me chit chat about this and that. Keeli, Cindy's daughter, was so cute asking Jen if she had a baby in her tummy and then asking me. I laughed and told Cindy she better be careful who she asks because she kind of lucked out with most of us being pregnant. Sure enough, Cindy told me later that Keeli asked if she had a baby in her tummy . . . Cindy is one of those people who definitely does not look like she has a baby or one ounce of fat on her for that matter. Gotta love kids!



Poor Savannah kept walking off with this other pack of moms and I kept losing her in the crowd. By the end I think they were used to her being a part of their crowd. It was not my finest moment as a mom who watches over her little ones close enough. Thank goodness we are in Abilene.

0 comments: