Monday, October 20, 2008

My Ballerina


I have so enjoyed watching Sydney blossom in her love of ballet. She wasn't so excited on the first day in her new ballet school, but she has quickly fallen in love with her teacher and class. She is always showing me a new move here or there in ballet attire or even her street clothes. We are approaching the annual Nutcracker Ballet here in town and she is beside herself with excitement. She got a envelope addressed to her for the Sugar Plum Fairy Tea and while we aren't going to go this year, she will no doubt "allow" me to take her in the future.

By the way Melissa, if you are reading this, she expects you to attend the Nutcraker with us even though you live four hours away now. I have included last years picture since I think I never actually posted it . . . moving, remodeling, babies excuses excuses I know!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful picture of her!