Friday, July 25, 2008

I think I figured something out . . . .

I try to stay current in my blogging just like my family books. So you can see that since I haven't yet put up Memorial Day pics, I haven't posted in over a month. My new goal is just to post more frequently and maybe one day you can see all those cool pics from our family and our family trip.

But to post something that has no purpose but to prove I am not crazy to my husband is my favorite commerical. I know I really don't care about the product, but have told several people about this commercial and they look like I am crazy. So have some fun watching this commercial that cracks me up everytime I see it! Look under "Tide To Go" and the click "Interview".

Watch soon for our lastest news to be posted after I do the dishes! :)

http://www.tide.com/en_US/funspot/funspot_tv.jsp

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah!!!! Finally back to the blogging world!!!!!

Love you...