Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am hitting my 2nd trimester stride!

This has been a long time coming. My precious puppy had her first dance recital and performed like a true champ, even in the middle of naptime! Patrick and I had so much fun cheering her on. Her smile just melts my heart!







What can you do with a gal who then transitions into this: She litterally walks into the living room fixed up this way. We ask her what happened and she says she has a bleed on her lip. When pressed further, I found out she has been using my razor on her face! Oh, the memories!

To finish the first part of this two part blog post, I have some really great friends. I have not been feeling myself for sometime, okay shortly after morning sickeness kicked in. I got a great surprise from some gals who have just been great friends even though I have been lacking. God sure does remind you of all you have and I feel like I have it all. Thank you Lord for friendships who reach all parts of you!

Tomorrow I will post Jacob and Savannah. Ken you are coming! :)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Love you girl!