Friday, July 25, 2008

It's a . . . . BOY?!?!?!?

We went to our local Pregnancy Resource Center (PRA) and one of my friends who works there and who helped me determine this same issue with my first child looked at all the important measurements. Then she used that cool sonogram machine to find out the question we have all been waiting for. The sex of #4! So while she told us not to let go of any recipts, she feels pretty sure based on the picture you can see that it looks like we are going to have a boy. Sydney and Jacob are so excited!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Congratulations Tammy!!! Evening out the Fogle kids with another boy. That is exciting. I had so much fun reading your blog. I found the link on a friend's blog. Hope you're feeling better now too.
Melanie Paul

Shannon said...

Hey, Tammy!
Congratulations on the coming of #4! I found your blog by clicking through links on some other people's. How have things been???
~Shannon Eidson