Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008

It is hard to believe that we are about to celebrate Savannah's 1st birthday. With all the fun that comes with a new season, life seems to keep going at a fast pace. We are still so busy trying to take care of a house on a the market and soccer and who knows what else. But the best part of this day to day living is that amazingly(not suprisingly) God gives me what I need for the day. Not for tomorrow, but what I need today.


We were driving around on Sunday and happened upon a house that was not even listed up for sale. It had a sign in the yard and no pictures for viewing yet. So Patrick and I checked it out on Tuesday while we were together for lunch. This appears to be the right house for us, as far as the location, size, price, and most of those other important details that matter. As much as I am excited about this house, especially after the one I thought was for us sold, I know that we are pursuing what God wants for our lives and that may include this house and it may not. As of right now we have a contract offer on the table based on us selling our house, yet I know whatever the decision I know I can trust God to have my best interest at hand.


Trusting God no matter what has been a lesson I feel like I am required to surrender to daily. I love writing this down so I too can look back and remind myself of God's faithfulness. Now this house thing is not as big of deal as some things I walk through, but important to me none the less. I am so thankful that God cares genuinely all parts of my life! I don't deserve a stitch of the blessings He has given me. Thank you Lord for your goodness!

0 comments: