Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a Day!


Okay, so how often does your day get this exciting? I first found out around lunch that I was going to show the house to a couple who was doing a second look see. This is our second couple who seems to be interested in our house. So got that ready, went to pick up the kids and what do you know. Good Old Darcie Dupree of NBC wants my opinion on school bus saftey. Remember I have just been cleaning my house for a showing then decided to walk to get the kids while it's somewhere around 80 outside. So much for my glamour moment. Maybe there will be link I can post later . . . oh, the anticpation!


Then, we get home from soccer practice only to find out that we have our first offer on our house! Wahoo!!! Then Patrick goes to check out the house we want to buy with our realtor to look at a couple of things we found in the inspection, and we got another offer!! How crazy is that? I am so overwhelmed with the possiblities tomorrow has in store, so I thought I would post all the excitement on my blog and maybe it will settle me down so I can actually sleep. I was just asking God for one person to fall in love with my house, who would imagined TWO!!!!


So, am so thankful that God is in control of all the aspects of my life. That even these details are in His plan! I can not wait to see what the future has in store! My life seems to be in the fast lane. God is good all the time . . . even if this house thing goes in a different direction, it is good to know He has His best for me already in the works. I just hope I don't miss it!

1 comments:

ken said...

Fantastic!!! I hope all goes perfect from here on. Just give me a call when we need to move the truck into the new backyard. ;)