Saturday, September 26, 2009

Four Kids.

Life is at a full blur right now. I am just now finding time to sit at the computer to update this. It might have been our last trip to the river, the start of school, ballet, or football, probably too many things to mention here. But I am now getting to sit down and share some of what has been going on around here.

Sydney started up ballet again and seems to not have missed a step. A friend is in her class and that has made it even more fun. It makes carpooling something I am learning how to love.



Sydney also celebrated her fifth birthday. This was her year to celebrate and I am so glad we (I) survived another party. Wow, I am amazed how those things can challenge me.


We had Jacob's first flag football game today. While I didn't get to enjoy all of it like Ihad planned due to scheduling/parking technicalities, he seemed to enjoy himself on the field. I love watching my kids enjoy things.


There is so much to share but I just wanted to start with today in hopes that I might return to my more frequent posts. I know how much I enjoy other's posts, however mine don't have anything to do with stitches, clowns, great finds, basically the posts of my local blog peeps here in Abilene. Thank you for allowing me to see in your worlds, even if it is not on a regular basis.

2 comments:

GroverFamily said...

hey tammy who took your family picture? i love it

Tammy said...

Stan West at Photo Image Center. He does a great job for the amount of money you pay. He has an indoor studio too.

Thanks by the way. Hard to get everyone looking AND smiling at the same time, you know?!?!?