Thursday, September 18, 2008

12" Inches Again?






What is so amazing about this post is that so many good things have happened since I posted last, but this is next to my new hair cut post. Sydney has done it again. I think this makes 4 times. We were having a casual day with no errands to run, just hanging out at home all the girls.

My firecracker walked into my room to show me what she was so proud of. I just wanted to cry. In the end, besides the complete lack of bangs of any kind, really there are none up there you can't see because of her hair that is strategically placed. I have nothing much to say but what I told her when she asked if it will grow back, "Yes, it will eventually grow back! ( I just hope it's before her wedding!)



The first picture is the pile she removed that I could find. The next is the first before picture, along with many others. It just doesn't show the devesation she did to her beautiful long blonde hair. The last one is her being so proud of her new hair style. No notices really unless I tell them, and next week I can for see a new story to share of my princess who is now four!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Think of the positive side - maybe some day she will be a famous hair stylist. She is just trying to refine her talents. (Plus, what else would we talk about if our children didn't do such crazy things).

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

wow! I finally found you! I went to FogleFamily and there was a really cute family and adorable baby- but I guess it was not YOU!!!!!!! So I put The in front of it!
And at least hair grows back!!!!!