Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am a little impressed, if I do say so myself!

I am not into do it yourself projects. When we painted our tiny bathroom in our old house (brush your teeth while your shower taking care of other business small) I realized that it just went too slow. With that being said, I never could find a light for our ktichen that made me want to buy it. So I thought I would try to repaint one on my on. I got it at the restore with globes for under $25. Can of spray paint and a little help from my husband to hang it and it is done. If only they were all this easy. So am now a happy camper not looking at the ugly brass one that has hung here since we moved on. Now I guess I need to get back to laundry and plain old house cleaning. The other things I don't find my passion in! :)


The light that has caused the source of many problems . . . okay maybe not all that but I really don't like it!The purchased light. Here is the point in which I wonder if I am crazy or will I really like it.The new globes I got for 50 cents each!Hanging in the garage waiting to dry. By the way, I also figured out how hard it is to take pictures of these kind of lights. The pictures don't make me feel as happy as I do when I acutally look at the light over the table.













4 comments:

Jennifer Vinson said...

It looks GREAT!!! Good job!

Jennifer Vinson said...

It looks GREAT! Good job!!

Unknown said...

It looks great! Good job...now maybe it will be a while before you have to go to rehab!Love Ya!

Geoffrey Turner said...

Thats impressive! When Sarah and I bought our house, the whole apartment on our property needed to be redone...So who did it? Not I, but Sarah. She textured walls, painted, laid down faux wood flors, everything...