Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You know your pregnant when . . .

The signs are overwhelming. I want to cry about everything or yell often at the same time. My OB says hormones are not as wild and crazy during pregnancy, which makes me feel even more out of control because I feel so hormonal! But I digress, we got to go to the doctor for our first baby number four appointment. We got there at 10:45, Patrick, Savannah,Sydney, and myself. Unfortunately we didn't get to see him until oh about 11:45. We brought the girls along so Sydney could see the baby on the screen. She was less than impressed. The picture is pretty blurry, so all you can really see is exaclty what my ticker shows. Dr. Tadvick checked thoroughly and found only one child. Whew! Now we know that he will induce me on or before December 19th. One week before Christmas. SO this will be an interesting holiday season!

We are so excited and that I could even write comprehensible sentences is a miracle in itself. So, hopefully in the next few days I can post all the fun we had when our family came to visit over the holiday. But that my friends will be for another post.

1 comments:

Sandy W. said...

Number 4!!!! Warmest Congrats dear one! Will pray that your nausea dissapates quick. Our children's ministry pastor couple are exdpecting twins before Christmas for their first baby and James (age 5 now) prays faithfully for "Miss Amanda and her babies" - it's so adoreable.

Our Jenny is getting married August 16th! I need to find your new address so we can send you an invite. Blessings, Sandy Woffard